My Own 365 Project  

Posted by Megan Moulos in , , , ,

This book is baller! Get it here

I just picked up this lovely little book on Amazon and it looks amazing! I have decided to do my best to follow it's creative prompts for the next year. I haven't decided on a specific theme (the author chose skulls), but I'm beginning the first project tonight. I might narrow it down in the future, but for now I am going with Make Something Adorable Every Day! Wish me luck :)

Some inspiration from other 365-ers (these photos belong to their owners, I just LOVE them!):

An adorable bear drawn every day on Phil's iPhone! (+)
Aled Lewis's Flickr set is terribly cute! (+)
A little dragon from Helen at her blog, A Year of Crafting (+)

This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 8, 2011 at 10:53 AM and is filed under , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Holla'd back

Post a Comment