That's it. I'm in love.  

Posted by Megan Moulos in , , , , , , , , ,

Look at this little man. His name is Oliver and he's making my heart cry out with love. I want to kiss his little smoooshed face! (via Daily Puppy +)


Now this is hard for me to admit, but my heart is fickle and torn. Have you seen Pocket? Those little plinkers are staring deep into my soul. Apparently I have to hang out in more pumpkin patches.



And just when I thought my heart might be able to handle this affair, a third little man named Tucker waddled his little tail-less bottom into my life. He is clearly the most romantic of the bunch and the definition of a pup-tato.


**sigh** 

This entry was posted on Saturday, November 6, 2010 at 12:12 PM and is filed under , , , , , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Holla'd back

Post a Comment