If I Were a Rich Man: Drafting Tables  

Posted by Megan Moulos in , ,

When I was young, I had this crappy metal and particle board drafting table which I absolutely loved. Never mind the fact that if I had to erase anything even the least bit vigorously the table would go crazy-go-nuts and threaten to break apart. The legs were unstable, the actual board had a strange material that would send papers flying.

The Centurian (+)
Architectural Drafting Desk - $1395 (+)
Portland Loft Architect's Desk - $839 (+)

Ideally I would love to snag an antique drafting table from a thrift shop. Early to mid-century would be far too much to hope for, BUT I CAN DREAM! In the meantime, I will look at these pretty tables that are way over my (non-) budget.

This entry was posted on Saturday, November 13, 2010 at 4:09 PM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Holla'd back

Post a Comment