Something I love vs. Something I hate  

Posted by Megan Moulos in , , ,

I love going to Disney / I hate uninteresting salads.
I love my new Liquid Pencil from Sharpie / I hate the smell of burnt popcorn.
I love love love my dog / I hate baseball.
I love pizza / I hate sand.
I love tapirs / I hate pelicans.
I love when my t-shirt is warm from the dryer / I hate when you don't wear a damn bra, C-cup.
I love waterslides / I hate when you want me to hold your unfamiliar baby, stranger.
I love Finch / I hate Lady Gaga
I love grape soda / I hate weird hairs in my house that aren't mine.

Hope this has been informative.
<3 Kid

This entry was posted on Monday, August 23, 2010 at 1:27 AM and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 Holla'd back

Anonymous  

it was very interesting to read.

September 21, 2010 at 7:05 PM

Post a Comment