5 Things  

Posted by Megan Moulos in ,



5 Things I am looking forward to:
1. The Rice Krispie Treats I'll be making later.
2. Finishing the classes I'm taking in 3 weeks.
3. Another free day with Ben
4. Dinner with Dad tonight
5. Sewing something



5 Things I did yesterday (with Ben):
1. Saw Alice in Wonderland (It's GREAT!)
2. Ate a quesadilla at Tiajuana Flats
3. Went to see some tiny puppies
4. Went shopping at Publix, GameStop, and browsed Jerry's Artarama
5. Drove by the beach blasting gangsta-rap and hollering



5 Things I wish I could do:
1. Trust my own decisions
2. Have an exciting and original idea every day
3. Sleep at normal hours
4. Make more friends down here
5. Train my lovely pup Meatloaf to play nice with unfamiliar dogs



5 Places I'd like to travel to:

1. United Kingdom
2. Greece
3. Italy
4. Cambodia
5. EVERYWHAR!

(Suitcase available here)

This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 9, 2010 at 4:50 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 Holla'd back

Holy crap I need to make rice krispies STAT

March 9, 2010 at 1:51 PM

Post a Comment