Russian Nesting Doll Love  

Posted by Megan Moulos in , , , , ,






If you know me really well, you may know of my love of BABUSHKA DOLLS <3 style="font-style: italic;">From Russia "show" at the Wurst Gallery I nearly peed pants. It's probably better for everyone that this gallery only operates online, because I would have a toddler-like need to shove these little guys into each other while yelling OM NOM NOM NOM!

The one above is by Trish Grantham.



This little number is from Martin Ontiveros.

You can buy your own blank 10-doll set here.


I remember walking into this store in Prague filled top to bottom with thousands of Matryoskas. The salesman eye-balled me and instantly pointed to a sign above his head that stated in English "DO NO TOUCH"



I want to make baked goods with these always.

This entry was posted on Friday, January 29, 2010 at 10:30 PM and is filed under , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Holla'd back

Post a Comment