Stuff I like - Vol. 1  

Posted by Megan Moulos in , , , , , , ,

1. Legend of Zelda. Right now I'm about half-way through Twilight Princess, soooo goooood.


They ALL love Link by Purple-Plasmid.

2. A tall Chai Tea Latte from Starbucks. I know it's expensive and bleh bleh but it's damn tasty.

3. My dog, Milo. He has such a personality. I can just watch him for hours.



4. The Tudors. Somehow I've become infatuated with the era of Henry VIII. I started reading books I used to pick on other girls for reading, like The Other Boleyn Girl. Maybe I get my love of "smut" from my Nana and her impeccable taste for romance novels...har har. I'm only on the third disc of season 1, but I think there have been at LEAST 30 gratuitous sex scenes. I remember seeing the giant posters on the subway for it.


Look at that piggy nose...ewwwie.

ANYWAYS I like Jonathan Rhys Meyers as the ever arrogant Henry, but I can't understand Natalie Dormer as Anne Boleyn. She looks like she has fake boobs? What? DO NOT WANT. I think it's her nose that gets to me. Oh wells. But Henry Cavill is sexy time squared, so I guess that makes up for it.







Look at that. Even the flower can't tear itself away from his beauty.

5. This:


eve the eggshell by j-fujita.


This entry was posted on Monday, May 25, 2009 at 12:58 PM and is filed under , , , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 Holla'd back

I think True Blood is my equivalent for The Tudors right now. And I'm really into the books. Guilty pleasures? Whatever!! I'll probably start watching this show now too...ramblinggggggg

May 25, 2009 at 11:26 PM

Post a Comment