Graphic language NSFW!!! Makes me lol the hardest. Can I be part of Lonely Island please? K THX!



:)




So catchy:


Saw Terminator Salvation last night. Christian Bale remains one of my favorite actors of all time. I never got into the Terminator series before, but I will say the movie was entertaining if only for the special effects...and of course John McHotness Conner. I almost lost my mind when the computer generated young Arnold appeared, and some guy behind me yelled "It's the GOVERNOR!" The same guy also named random fighter aircraft "THAT'S A WARBIRD 100!"






Anyway, I had a few qualms with the storyline/general tackiness of the Terminator franchise, but whatevs. I'm really impressed with the CG bots/terminators. Check out the sweet concept art:





Concept art via io9

This entry was posted on Sunday, May 24, 2009 at 2:44 PM and is filed under , , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 Holla'd back

That dog freaks me out.
LIKE A BOSS!

I really want to see Terminator. Which means solo date to the theater or wait until it's out on DVD? Who knows...whatevz...concept art is banging....banging? You have NO IDEA how long it took for me to type this comment...FOREVER BECAUSE I CAN'T SPELL?

May 25, 2009 at 11:25 PM

Post a Comment