Places We Eat...  

Posted by Megan Moulos in ,

Galanga
149 W 4th St



Greg and I love this place. It's relatively cheap and completely delicious. I hate duck, but they have a spicy/crispy duck salad with apple that is amazing. We almost always get a Garlic wok, although the Thai salad and peanut dressing is the best. The restaurant is small though (sometimes you get seated on top of each other), so I wouldn't bring a ton of people.

Corner Bistro
331 W 4th St



Everyone says that you can get the best burger in New York here. And you can...most of the time. I had one burger here that really was the tasty-est burger I'd ever had, and the rest of the time it's been, well...a good burger, nothing special. I think it also depends on how busy the restaurant is. I like my burger Medium-Rare, and it gets a bit overcooked when there is a mile long line at dinner. There is a huge wait almost every night at the Corner, but they do have a well stocked bar and super-fast service once you sit down.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 19, 2008 at 2:35 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Holla'd back

Post a Comment