Snow Day!!!  

Posted by Megan Moulos in , , ,

It actually snowed today. The forecast said freezing sleet and rain, but luckily the weathermen here are NEVER right. There were little flurries mixed with actual snowing. It made a nice, soft powder on the ground, at least 2 inches thick. I was afraid that my camera was getting wet so I couldn't take many pictures.


The park.




These aren't actually mounds of snow, but mounds of asphalt under snow... :(


Cornelia St. right near our house.


Cooooold!


Greg is such a little devil child. He hit me with 2 snowballs on my back before I noticed.


Cute little finches. I can't believe how well these pictures came out.


I don't know how these little guys don't freeze to death.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 12, 2008 at 10:07 PM and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Holla'd back

Post a Comment